[NCAA Rankings] Week 4: USA Today Coaches Poll - GridironFans.com
NFL News | NFL Rumors | NFL Forum | NFL Draft | NCAA News | NCAA Rumors | NCAA Forum
Follow Us: Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Follow Our News Via RSS! Download our iPhone App! Download our Android App! Download our Blackberry App! 
Go Back   GridironFans.com > NCAA Football Forums > NCAA General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Live Threads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
NCAA General Discussion Discuss NCCA football in general here. Keep Conference talk in the correct Conference forums.
Invite Members To Check Out This Thread

Like Tree1Likes

ReplyPost New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Week 4: USA Today Coaches Poll
Filed Under:
Posted By: Chipper10 2 Days Ago

1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Oregon
4. Florida State
5. Oklahoma
6. Georgia
7. West Virginia
8. South Carolina
9. Clemson
10. Texas
11. Stanford
12. USC
13. Kansas State
14. Florida
15. Notre Dame
16. TCU
17. Michigan
18. Louisville
19. UCLA
20. Michigan State
21. Arizona
22. Nebraska
23. Mississippi State
24. Wisconsin
25. Oklahoma State

Old 2 Days Ago
Not Dragonite.

Favorite Teams:

Michigan barely beats Air Force and moves up 2 but DOMINATES UMass and stays at 17?
Old 2 Days Ago
Recovering Mountain Dew Addict
Usergroup: Outside The Lines Moderator Usergroup: NFL News Editor Usergroup: Site Supporter

Favorite Teams:

I don't like that LSU is #2. I really don't want another LSU Alabama championship game.

Props to 86Ward for the sig
Old 2 Days Ago
Get Ready to Roll..
Usergroup: Outside The Lines Moderator Usergroup: NFL News Editor

Favorite Teams:

There won't be, Steve. LSU won't be Number 2 at the end of it all. :] Wouldn't be shocked if its not Alabama - Texas rematch. Or perhaps Oregon. I'm not just saying that as a Bama fan. But, they looked scary yesterday. I didn't expect a 52-0 win. That offense looks potent and the defense has a couple more games to get more experience in and get better. I thought for a minute Tennessee could give them a threat, then they implode against Florida. Mississippi State struggled with Troy and move into the top 25. I am surprised Michigan State laid an egg against Notre Dame. But this is about the top these polls SHOULD be out, when you start seeing what these teams have.
Old 2 Days Ago
Recovering Mountain Dew Addict
Usergroup: Outside The Lines Moderator Usergroup: NFL News Editor Usergroup: Site Supporter

Favorite Teams:

I would love to see Alabama Oregon. High powered offense vs NFL defense. Lol.

Props to 86Ward for the sig
Old 2 Days Ago
Get Ready to Roll..

Favorite Teams:

Wouldn't overlook Bama's offense. They had 3rd and 4th stringers in scoring TDs. I know Arkansas had injuries. But they're an SEC team. A top 10 team last year. 52-0? The offense looked great. Defense needs just a bit of work, but they forced 5 turnovers lol. And Oregon won't score that much on Bama. Auburn proved that much in 2010, and Bama has a better defense than that, lol. I'm loving this riding high..i know its still early on. Still could be some huge upsets later on. We've got a couple in the first three weeks of the season so.
Old 2 Days Ago
The nomad

Favorite Teams:

Shocked the media didn't put Notre Dame into the top 10. I keep waiting for the hype to start going crazy.

This is going to be an interesting year for my home team. UGA is set to make a serious run if they beat Carolina in a few weeks. Could set up Bama/UGA in the SEC battle of undefeateds.

Another great sig courtesy of 86Ward!
Old 2 Days Ago
1st Stringer

Favorite Teams:

Dude, Arky lost to ULM. Get fucking real. And you saw what happened with that so called high powered offense against a NFL defense last year. Like Chipper's confidence with Bama being number 1 but not going to happen. We will be number one. You are coming to our house this year. Hope it is a Saturday night game. And our offense will have a few games to get our quarterback more experience for that Bama-Tiger game. Tigers feasted on tater salad last Saturday night. Now time to wash it down with some tide water.
Old 1 Day Ago
?

Favorite Teams:

FSU has a big game this week VS Clemson. I'm excited about that.

Oregon hasn't played anyone.

Stanford should be top 10
VikingsFan28 likes this.
Old 1 Day Ago
Get Ready to Roll..

Favorite Teams:

Yeah. Arkansas did lose to ULM. Who also almost beat Auburn. Didn't LSU give up 14 points to North Texas? And give up a score to Idaho?

How many points has Alabama's defense given up in three games? 14. How many has their offense scored? 128.

I don't care what you say. Arkansas was a top 10 team last year. YEah they are beat up. Injured. Do you REALLY think Tyler Wilson would have single handedly helped them? No way in hell.

You hate Bama that's why you say that. I get that. But You think its going to be a cake walk in Baton Rouge? It is a night game. CBS night game. The same 'Death Valley' that Bama usually beats LSU at. OR did you forget that? :D

52-0 against an SEC team. You can question Bama's offense. But 14 points given up in 3 games. They've shut teams down. WEstern Kentucky beat Kentucky, another SEC team. I know Kentucky sucks, but still.

At least I can have more confidence in Bama's ranking than LSU's. LSU has played North Texas. Idaho. And Washington.

Bama has played Michigan. Western Kentucky. Arkansas.

Just saying. And LSU gets a horrible Auburn team this week lol.

And UGA should handle South Carolina. UGA should win the East, but watch out for Florida. A sleeper team. I'd love to see Bama vs UGA in Atlanta in December.
Tags:

« Week 4: AP Top 25 | - »