TNA Rumors And Potential Spoilers (Read At Your Own Risk) - GridironFans.com
NFL News | NFL Rumors | NFL Forum | NFL Draft | NCAA News | NCAA Rumors | NCAA Forum
Follow Us: Follow us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Follow Our News Via RSS! Download our iPhone App! Download our Android App! Download our Blackberry App! 
Go Back   GridironFans.com > Other Sports > Wrestling Talk
Register FAQDonate Members List Live Threads Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Wrestling Talk Discuss Wrestling here in it's own dedicated forum.
Invite Members To Check Out This Thread

ReplyPost New Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Day Ago
Dropping Twitter Bombs
Usergroup: Outside The Lines Moderator Usergroup: Site Supporter

Favorite Teams:
Default TNA Rumors And Potential Spoilers (Read At Your Own Risk)

NSFW: show

Matt Morgan appears to be resigned by TNA and all the hinting at going back to WWE was him just playing the fans. He is likely part of the Aces and Eights.
TNAsylum: Breaking News: Wrestler Returns To Company At Live Event

Some names of wrestlers in Aces and Eights are clear like Luke Gallows and Wes Briscoe both are basically confirmed to be part of the Aces and Eights.
Other rumored members are Mike Knox(many think he is the Armbreaker), Chris Masters, Jay Bradley(Ryan Braddock), Cliff Compton(Domino from Deuce and Domino).
Report: Rumored Members of TNA's Aces & Eights Group | WrestleZone

Devon is currently not signed with TNA while Bully Ray did resign with TNA. Hogan was upset that Devon was not resigned and word is that negotiations are still ongoing and if TNA does not resign him they are prepared to drop the TV Title
TNAsylum: Rumor: Negotiations With TV Champion Continue

Word from Dave Meltzar(known TNA hater) is that Jeff Hardy was chosen to win BFG because his contract is set to expire and TNA wants to keep him happy so he resigns.
TNAsylum: Rumor On Why Jeff Hardy Won The BFG Series

Generation ME(Young Bucks) contracts with ROH expire on October 1. They recently were in a Joey Ryan video and are friends with Joey Ryan. TNA really needs legit tag teams and they could interfere in Joey Ryans match against Al Snow and get there friend a job and make their return meaningful(I just did a little fantasy booking there don't mind me)I expect to see them back in TNA as they have expressed little interest in going back to RoH so I think they have their eyes set to go back to TNA
TNAsylum: The Return of Generation Me?

TJ Perkins worked a dark match against Zema Ion last week. RoH released TJ Perkins that day. TJ Perkins has been trying to get back into TNA for awhile last year he also released a dark match before he signed with RoH. He would be a great addition to the X-Division. After Ion's match on Impact he tweeted that there was no more opponents in the X-Division and he has beaten everyone Perkins replied to that comment and said Hi. He played it off that he was just saying Hi to a friend but I think he ends up back in TNA as PUMA.
TNAsylum: Update: ROH Releases TJ Perkins; Is He Joining TNA?

Apparantly even though WWE can legally sign former members of TNA right now that they are steering clear of all former TNA talent due to the lawsuit the two companies are currently engaged in. WWE would rather not take any chances.
TNAsylum: FYE: WWE Steering Clear Of TNA Talent

On to some Real News(if you want to call it news)
Oh and Brooke Hogan dyed her hair black
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2586...a-eights-group
still has a terrible camera though

TNA released little used Mark Haskins and Winter. Angelina Love was released a few monthes ago and Velvet Sky could not get a contract worked out so she is currently a free agent as well(She is said to be still negotiating with TNA on a contract) Alex Shelley also left the company.

R.I.P. Bill Walsh 1931 ~ 2007

Last edited by misfitz; 1 Day Ago at 02:03 PM.

Old 1 Day Ago
First Team All Pro

Favorite Teams:

idk those names for the aces of eights seem pretty shitty to me thought it would be some bigger names. Looks more like aces of ex wwe jobbers.
Old 1 Day Ago
Dropping Twitter Bombs

Favorite Teams:

like i said this is just the rumored names I know Luke Gallows and Wes are a part of it but the others I have no idea. There are not really any big name guys on the free agent market right now
Isiah Cash(Luke Gallows) vs Matt Morgan in Ra Ka King and he is using a biker gimmick.

I could also expect to see current TNA guys in Aces and Eights as well. I still think that Edge could be involved. He doesnt have a legends contract and they didnt have him at Raw 1000 and if Edge was the leader of the Aces and Eights it would give TNA a lot of pub and people may pay attention to them more. Long shot I know but I would be very happy with that

Old 1 Day Ago
First Team All Pro

Favorite Teams:

I dont see edge going to tna at all word is hes really comfortable at home and even if he wasent he wouldent go to tna
Old 23 Hours Ago
Dropping Twitter Bombs

Favorite Teams:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball in the baskett View Post
I dont see edge going to tna at all word is hes really comfortable at home and even if he wasent he wouldent go to tna
your probably right. I just want to see Edge back on TV as the mouthpiece of a stable or as a commentator. If it did happen it would be huge for TNA though.

Old 23 Hours Ago
First Team All Pro

Favorite Teams:

Quote:
Originally Posted by misfitz View Post
your probably right. I just want to see Edge back on TV as the mouthpiece of a stable or as a commentator. If it did happen it would be huge for TNA though.
Yea me to but sadly it wont happen.

I dont like this aces of eights thing at all if it is those rumored guys. I liked the main event mafia storyline this one just seems bad but well see when it plays out you never know.
Old 17 Hours Ago
Not Dragonite.

Favorite Teams:

TNA will be jack shit until Hogan and Bischoff are gone. If Dixie was smart she'd drive a car with a trunk full of money to Paul Heyman's house and let him run this shit. They're trying to recreate a bunch of the nWo with a bunch of no name wrestlers. The market is ripe for them to make a run but they have their heads so far up their asses it won't happen especially with Hogan and Bischoff in charge.
Old 17 Hours Ago
Dropping Twitter Bombs

Favorite Teams:

Guess my edge theory went out the window now that he is appearing on smackdown this week =P

ReplyPost New Thread

« Night Of Champions | - »